PAY AND BENEFITS
In return for working hard, being willing to learn and showing plenty of passion, you’ll get the following1:
- You can expect your salary to be in line with the Living Wage, as Welsh Water are committed to paying colleagues more than the National Living Wage. This year this will be around £17 000.
- Employer contributions to your Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays2
- Access to the Spend and Save scheme, allowing you to purchase items at a discounted price at over 800 high street shops
- Opportunity to receive 15% off Vodafone sim-only and pay-monthly contracts
- Discounted gym memberships
- Life Assurance cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme designed to offer a free confidential support service.
- Opportunity to gain recognition for a job-well-done through our Employee Recognition Awards.
…and this is just the start.
1Some benefits cannot be used until after you complete your 6 month probation.